OS X 10.4 Tiger and Above
- In the Finder menu: Go -> Connect to Server…
- Enter full URL (e.g. https://webdav.nerdylorrin.net:743/yoursite)
- Click Connect
- If you haven’t installed the nerdylorrin.net certificate authority’s certificate you’ll see the following security alert:
In this case click Cancel and follow the SSL Certificate instructions to avoid this warning.
- Log in with username and password
- The WebDAV folder should appear like any other remote volume.
Earlier Mac OS Versions
Built-in support in the Finder for WebDAV with SSL is only available in Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and above. For earlier versions you can use the application Goliath to connect.